In order to help the trustees in their decision, please give the following information:
PLEASE CHECK THAT ALL QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN FULLY ANSWERED AND THAT ALL THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE ENCLOSED:
1. Copy of DAC, Denominational Authority or Statutory Approval.
2 Specification and schedule of works (for requests in excess of £1,000 only).
3 Estimate of work or schedule with itemized prices.
4 Drawings or photographs of necessary works.
5 Photographs of church interiors and exteriors.
6 Any appeal or fund-raising literature.
(This information is
required for grant purposes
- We confirm that the proposed work has not been started and has the required faculty, similar certification, or statutory approval to cover the works.
- We certify that the description and costs stated are a true summary of the proposed works, and that any significant changes to the project will be passed on to Somerset Churches Trust.
- We acknowledge that Somerset Churches Trust does not, in offering a grant, accept responsibility for the choice of architect, surveyor, contractor or conservator, or for any specification provided thereby.
- We confirm that Somerset Churches Trust shall not be held liable for any advice, act or omission of any Trustee or representative of the committee.
- We confirm that the trustees will not be held responsible for any defective work or the standard of workmanship achieved.
- We acknowledge that the decision of the Trustees is final and that they are not bound to enter into correspondence in respect of any decision.